Monday, November 10, 2008

Ruse

Hey , listen up! I’ve figure out what to do during the coming one month and a week semester break.

I’ve listed it down as the following:

Firstly, I wanna keep all the mess in my room nicely; hide all the unhappy memory behind the drawer, sweep up all the dullness under the cupboard. p/s: Sh.. don tell mummy bout all this dirt..k? ^^

Then, I wanna change my dearly loved classic antics old guitar strings and buy a guitar bag for my new so-so guitar. “Keep on practicing my gal..lol!”. Yes sir! Mr.Stanly, I will continue practicing my guitar cause I want you to see my improvement and be proud of me on the next semester. ^^ *ovation*

“What?! You haven get your driving license yet?!” Yeah it’s true. *pretending weep* Actually I’m almost completing it. However, due to some typical reason I need to go “oversea” so.. sigh *shaking head* Hey, I own trolley license and L license k? lol..don laugh.. I will complete it in this holiday, I swear on the name of kar. ^^

Phew, it takes me yonks to write until here. I wanna speed up my typing skill!

p/s: Not that slow actually, but this little girl never feel that she’s good enough. Somehow, it’s not a bad thing. ^^

The day I write usually is not the day I post it. Calling this as blogging? Why wHy whY? Cause the line here incontrovertible – SuCk. I still need to pay for this kinda duck line! Celcom broadband Te quiero!!! Having it either save time or waste time, It’s really depends. ^^

Ok, what’s next. Hmm, let’s see. Oh ya, sit at Borders for whole day! Nice and relax without test, midterm, assignment and final. It can be fun to be unaccompanied sometime. Agree? “Yes I agree.” ^^

p/s: The best damn thing to do when you’re still single and available! *painting whitewash onto the wall*

Return things to someone. “Yeah, I’ll do it!”

p/s: Lie can be white

Dream between miracle and mirage. So far, that’s all for now. -TBC- *wave*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, got so many things to be done! Good to see you being energetic. Although I can't see you, I still feel your burning spirit. Well, all the best. Maybe during free we can meet up and chat.

= Kenneth =

sam said...

can ask me along when u go borders?
i oso wan to join wo..

Kar said...

sure kentlb pal.. anytime.. your final finish dy boh? sure finish dy.. me haven ler.. j lous la..

Kar said...

can can can.. treat me starbucks.. wakaka..