Monday, December 15, 2008

The Little Happy Nut



See that cute fellow there?
He's my cousin son
Means my no.8 ahYee son punya son- in short grandson
Wa..No.8?
That's shock? Wait wait..i haven't finish
Actually i got nine ahYee add my mom equals to ten sisterhood.. wa wa wa.. *lol*
What he suppose to call me, Biao Ku? err *O.o"*
I ask him to call me jie jie only. (Easy..keke o(∩_∩)o)
He's going to primary school next year
He keep telling me that he bought all the primary school books and stationery already
Non stop talking this and that
Very excited
Tak sabar nak pergi sekolah budak ni~
Wish him all the best

加油! loOnG Ji zHi!

2 comments:

TerenceGS said...

tipu budak la u, ask him call u jie jie =.=!!!

Kar said...

wat la..
He no need to memorizes that difficult term ma
he is happy to call me jie jie
me oso happy to hear that too..

*no call jie jie no sweet from me* wakaka..