Sunday, November 7, 2010

3 Idiots

Mushrooms're growing all over my body
man..i need to move my body
so..start from my face
I've watched a 2009 Bollywood comedy film just now
Guys..believe me..it's the best indian movie i'd ever watched~
It's really making me laughing out loud..LOL
The storyline was good and the actors & actress involved were simply the great one. This film create a new box office record for a release in the last quarter of 2009. The story's about life of 3 engineering students namely Rancho, Farhan and Raju at Imperial Collage of Engineering (ICE) which is one of the best colleges in India. Rancho've the passion for machines and knowledge. The way he thinks is totally different with those convention obsession students who only study for exam ranks and certification. It's quite pathetic but it's true that most of the education system are forcing students to act in such way.
Truly a MUST VIEW for those who needs laughter and little insight of living.. =)
Btw.. Rancho rocks!! =P

p/s: Aal izz well *wink*

No comments: