Monday, July 28, 2008

Ain't no dream

27th of July 2008 5.26am, I had received a call from my cousin sister. I was awake. She asked me to pack my belonging and get ready to the airport around 7. She had booked me an air ticket because she said my father had just been admitted to the hospital. I cannot believe what have heard. Gosh, it’s not a dream. My father is having a heart attack. It’s the second times he stay at the hospital because of heart disease.

I cried out, the tears were pumping out. My hand was shaking while packing my things into the luggage. I do not know how to get to the airport, did not know exactly who will be fetching me but I keep packing. My friend woke up. I told her the situation and she helped me call a car. All the way to the airport, I can feel the tears are still hanging around inside my eyes. How can it be? Yesterday we just messaged each other. He told me he had post me the notes and Monday I will get all the notes plus a cute teddy bear for me. Though the teddy was just a joke, but I was so delight. My daddy is so cute.

The uncle who fetch did not want money from me. He knew why I am rushing to the airport early in the morning. Thank you, uncle. I really appreciate a lot. I reached the airport. I reach early. I’m sitting down waiting to check in. My mind was so blank then I start to think a lot. I scare to call my family again. My mom did not switch on her phone. I wish there is someone I can talk with. I even think of him. So, I start typing. This is the only way to stop me from over thinking or being negative. It’s now 7.12am. My plane will be departing on 9.45am and landing on 12.15pm. What I can do is just waiting. I will soon back to K.L. I love you dad.


p/s: i love you

No comments: