Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I love you hero

It’s already the third day, I still cannot accept what had already happen. The lovely king had leaved far away from us. Out of sudden everything seems so difficult to me. His emperor is falling down. His beloved queen is broken down. She look strong but she are not. I never see her cry like this before. She never stops crying since that day onward. Her eyes are always red. Prince and I promise, we will not cry infront of her anymore. She thinks a lot when we are not around. Her tears will start to drop. We always try to talk with her whenever she looks unstable. Ask her this and that act like a small child, just to distract and keep her from thinking too much. But she still will cry alone when we are not there with her. Sometime I do not know what else to say. I cannot do anything more than that. I feel so helpless. I cry out too. My heart is so pain, like someone is tearing it out. I scare I cannot stand on my own anymore. Act like I can make it through infront of her. I feel tire sometime. I know all my buddies are backing me up here. I am trying to be strong. But it’s really tough. I would like to thanks all my dear friends. I really do appreciate it. Even the one who finally show up. I do not dare to look at him. I do not know what to say. But deep inside my heart, I feel more depress. If I can only speak or get to see him on that occasion, I wish, I wish never ever get to see him for the rest of my life. Forever. I did not plan to tell him what happen. I suddenly feel like listen to his voice on that minute. Surprisingly, he called me after the message. I cannot believe it. When he spoke to me I know he already knew what happen. That’s why he will call. My tears are pumping out again. I cannot stop. I am numb. In my though “He’s just pitying me”. For him, it’s just a courtesy. There are too many things happen to me recently. I have made many big decisions. Mostly are wrong some are correct I think. Maybe I should let the king to make all the decision for me. He will always be the super hero when I need help. I know he will be there when I need him. I believe.




p/s: I love you

No comments: