Friday, June 13, 2008

Being Tagged

First of all, thank you for your tag. Though i really didn't know the regulations of this kinda tagging things, I've make up my mind to complete the given task. This shows the honour by being tagged by the person who was also been tagged.


1. Which do you prefer? Black or White?
White is always better. My favourite color wat~

2. What kind of person do you think you are?
Ordinary person who is waiting for something extraordinary to turn up.
p/s: Might just start with shirt sleeves.

3. Blue or Red?

Neither blue nor red. Purple shall be.


4. What's your mood right now?

Music makes one feel so sentimental, it always gets on one's nerves which is the same thing now.


5. List down 5 things you did yesterday.

Dreamed bout driving four wheels drive again.

Help a game fever friend search for Ipoint Reload Card at Edicom
.
Read a dramatic forum which the anti-informatic guy who posted it..sucks.

Work OT at Low Yat until 12am.@.@
Closed my eyes.


6. List out 2 of your best friends( more than 2 la...)

Never list out--best friends do not need it cause they will know it.


7. What kind of boy do you prefer?
Guide me the path when i can't bear to see.

8. Do u like your dad or your mom?

I do. When they are not moodiness.


9. What's your favourite colour?
Either white lie or whitewash.

10. Which would you prefer? Japan or Singapore?

Japan, though wa ka ri ma sen~ i like their culture.


11. List down 3 things in your mind.

Blog, Drive, Him.


12. Who are u chatting with in
MSN?
Nope, cause i appearing offline.


13. What are you doing?

Thinking & blogging.


14. What do you know?
I know who I am. No one else knows who I am. If I was a giraffe, and someone said I was a snake, I'd think, no, actually I'm a giraffe.

15. What's friendship?
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one.

Who do you tag?

Baba, Popo & TS



~The End~

No comments: