Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Just let go

Yesterday i was crazy working. Damn tire man. Again facing the laptop type type and type all the way until eleven o'clock (curi curi msn too la =p). When i finally get to stand up and do the yawn gesture, i heard the "cracking" sound from my back. Ohh, another over time day. By the way, it's not the worst one actually, compared to last time twelve o'clock under basement3. I believe the record will be break very very soon. Probably tomorrow as our dear Cynthia say that she is willing to work with us until mid night minimum 12am. Hold on, how about the maximum? O.o" Nobody knows.

Today i wake up very early in the morning to meet up with Yap, the one who allowed me to change third gear and drive towards the busy road on my first day of driving while he was sitting beside me eating nuts, cutting his fingernails and giving out instructions. That's it! He's my driving instructor. ^^ I drive along Pandan Indah, do side parking and three point turn. During my driving, my phone rings two times. Gosh, i forget to turn on silent mode. So I just ignore it and try not to get distract by the sound since the new born baby road driver here need fully concentration on what she's doing. I don't hope to end up the car parking at the nearest service center. =) Early in the morning who will he or she be i wonder (private number). On the way heading to no fun job, i received that call again. Ohh, is Onion Chung Gor who calling to the find out his angka giliran from me. My god, today is the day for us to find out which U we are getting in. But why yet i feel nervous? Until i start msn, many of my classmate had checked online while some are still lagging and some already know which U they are getting in. Unfortunately, some get none. That's how the "Boleh" gov doing their part. Start from then only i feel so nervous. I scare to know the result. Will i get nothing after what i had done in the pass one and a half years? Please do treat me like that. o_o Surprisingly/Amazingly/Wonderfully i get the same U and same course with my dear little Pei Wen..so happy. ^^ That moment i call her with my tears also coming out. Can't believe after we had been in the same school, same class and almost every years sitting beside each others from form one to upper six, we both still manage to get the same U and course together.Wow.. What a lovely coincidence~

Btw,I was thinking of running far away from here before, after i got the result i feel like i still not willing to give up and part with many things. Sigh.. Maybe i should just let go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My eldest sister studied there 6 years ago. Don't worry so much. With AirAsia, everyone can fly. Haha. Good luck. Maybe both of you even work at the same place after graduations. Who knows?

= Kenneth =

Kar said...

Oh, really? Never hear you mention before. keke. Ya, i bought the AirAsia ticket dy, will take off on 29th of June tis Sunday. Come find me when u free ya. "With AirAsia, everyone can fly" right? winked.