Wednesday, January 7, 2009

29 Dec White Flag



Here starts my new life

I’ve another kind of thought

A different point of view

I know that you think that I shouldn’t still love you

I tell you then

I promise I not trying to make your life harder

I just return to where we were

Pretend that there we are

I cause nothing but troubles

I understand that you can’t talk to me again

Between where we stand is only distance

Find what we need

I sure we will

I’ll let it pass

Holding my feelings

And you will feel I’ve move on

But I won’t puts my hands up and surrender

There will be no white flag about my love

I’m in love

Always will be


29-Dec-2008 12:01

Take care.


Another unbelievable moment that gets my tears.

Thanks for letting me feel blessed..

Take care too..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear... just a comment to tell u im here for u anytime..:)

Unknown said...

Thanks Melia..love n miss ya..Rmb i'll be the same to you oso!